Computer Games (song)
|Single by Mi-Sex|
|from the album Graffiti Crimes|
|Length||3:53 (Graffiti Crimes version)
4:01 (Where Do They Go? version)
|Writer(s)||Murray Burns, Steve Gilpin, B Stanton|
|Mi-Sex singles chronology|
"Computer Games" is a single by New Zealand group Mi-Sex, released in 1979 in Australia and New Zealand and in 1981 throughout Europe. It was the single that launched the band, and was hugely popular, particularly in Australia and New Zealand. It was produced by Peter Dawkins.
The song was also re-recorded as the final track for the band's final album Where Do They Go? in 1983.
|Australia ARIA Charts||1|
|The Netherlands GfK Top-40||44|
|U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs||61|
- Countdown Show no.235 Aired: 13/4/1979 on ABC, Australia
- "Mi-Sex - Computer Games - austriancharts.at". Retrieved 6 July 2009.
- "dutchcharts.nl - Mi-Sex - Computer Games". Retrieved 6 July 2009.
- Sergent, Bruce. "Mi-Sex". New Zealand Music of the 60's and 70's. Bruce Sergent. Retrieved 7 May 2016.
- "allmusic ((( Mi-Sex > Charts & Awards > Billboard Singles )))". Retrieved 6 July 2009.
|This 1970s single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|