Continental Giant rabbit
The Continental Giant, also known as the German Giant, is a very large breed of rabbit which was originally bred for meat. It is recognized by the British Rabbit Council in two categories, colored and white, but is not recognized as a breed by the American Rabbit Breeders Association.
- "OAK CREEK FARMS - Oak Creek Farms, Breeder of Specialty Continental Giant Rabbits". OAK CREEK FARMS. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- "Continental Giant Rabbit". Just Rabbits. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- BRC Breed Standard - Coloured
- BRC Breed Standard - White
- "World's biggest bunny rabbit Darius, who weighs almost four stone (c. 25kg) , has a rival in his giant 3ft 8in (c. 112 cm) son Jeff - Metro News". Metro. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- "Darius the world's biggest rabbit is facing competition from his son - Daily Mail Online". Mail Online. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
|This lagomorph-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|