From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coping may refer to:
- Coping (architecture), consists of the capping or covering of a wall
- Coping (psychology), is the process of managing stressful circumstances
- Coping (joinery), a woodworking technique
- A coping is the part of a Crown, that contacts the prepared tooth
- Coping, an Australian short film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.