Cops & Robbersons
|Cops & Robbersons|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Michael Ritchie|
|Produced by||Ronald L. Schwary
Nancy Graham Tanen
|Written by||Lindsay Maher|
|Music by||William Ross|
|Edited by||Stephen A. Rotter
William S. Scharf
|Distributed by||TriStar Pictures|
|This article needs an improved plot summary. (July 2015)|
When police discover that a mob hitman has moved in next door to the Robbersons, they want to find out what he is up to. So they set up a stakeout in the Robbersons' home. Hard-nosed, tough-as-nails Jake Stone (Jack Palance) and his young partner Tony Moore (David Barry Gray) are assigned to the stakeout, but now it's a question of whether Jake can last long enough to capture the bad guys. The Robbersons want to help and by doing so, they drive Jake crazy.
- Chevy Chase as Norman Robberson
- Jack Palance as Jake Stone
- Dianne Wiest as Helen Robberson
- Robert Davi as Osborn
- David Barry Gray as Tony Moore
- Jason James Richter as Kevin Robberson
- Fay Masterson as Cindy Robberson
- Miko Hughes as Billy Robberson
- Richard Romanus as Fred Lutz
- Sal Landi as Jerry Callahan
- Jack Kehler as Caniff
- M. Emmet Walsh (uncredited)
- Cops and Robbersons at Rotten Tomatoes
- "Cops And Robbersons". Chicago Sun Times. 1994-04-15. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "Cops And Robbersons". Washington Post. 1994-04-15. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "Cops And Robbersons". Deseret News. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- Maslin, Janet (1994-04-15). "Reviews/ Film; Chevy Chase, Wishing for Danger". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- Pristin, Terry (1994-04-19). "Weekend Box Office : Hey, Chevy, the British Are Coming". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2012-06-03.
- Cops and Robbersons at Box Office Mojo
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Cops & Robbersons|
- Cops & Robbersons at the Internet Movie Database
- Cops & Robbersons at AllMovie
- Cops & Robbersons at Box Office Mojo
- Cops & Robbersons at Rotten Tomatoes
|This film article about a 1990s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|