From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cormorant (aircraft))
A cormorant is a kind of sea bird.
Cormorant may also refer to:
- Cormorant (band), a San Francisco Bay Area progressive metal band
- The Cormorants, a Canadian rock band
- The CH-149 Cormorant, a Canadian Forces helicopter
- The Lockheed Martin Cormorant, a cancelled Lockheed Martin project
- The Cormorant Network, a British Army Strategic Communications System.
- Literature and film
- Cormorant, Manitoba
- Cormorant Township, Becker County, Minnesota
- Cormorant oilfield, an oilfield in North Sea
- HMS Cormorant, the name of various ships of the British Royal Navy
- USS Cormorant, the name of more than one ship of the United States Navy
- P677 Cormoran - a Flamant class patrol vessel of the French Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cormorant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.