Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corpoelec is a fully integrated state power corporation of Venezuela. It was created in 2007 by merging ten state-owned and six private-owned power companies. The president of the company is Hipolito Izquierdo.
- "Corpoelec to power Chavez's grand plans". Latin American Power Watch. 2007-08-30. Retrieved 2009-07-30.
- "Chavez puts finishing touches on mega-utility". Latin American Power Watch. 2007-08-15. Retrieved 2009-07-30.
- Freddy Campos (2009-06-04). "Senior official blames AES for losses in Electricidad de Caracas". El Universal. Retrieved 2009-07-30.
- Official website (in Spanish)
- Venezuelanalysis.com, 11 August 2010, A worker-run energy plan in Venezuela
|This article about a company or corporation involved in the energy industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Venezuela-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|