|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Cosmic Fantasy (コズミック・ファンタジー Kozumikku Fantajī) is a series of role-playing video games created by manga artist Kazuhiro Ochi, published by Telenet and developed by subsidiary LaserSoft from 1990 to 1994. It consists of four games (the last one being split in two installments) for the PC Engine CD console. The first two games were re-released as Cosmic Fantasy Stories, an upgraded compilation for the Sega CD developed by Riot.
The series has themes of science fiction, adventure, raunchy comedy, and light erotica. It is notable as among the earlier RPGs to feature extended anime-style cutscenes and voice acting.
- Cosmic Fantasy: Bōken Shōnen Yū (1990, PC Engine CD)
- Cosmic Fantasy 2 (1991, PC Engine, TurboGrafx CD)
- Cosmic Fantasy Stories (1992, Sega CD)
- Cosmic Fantasy 3: Bōken Shōnen Rei (1992, PC Engine CD)
- Cosmic Fantasy 4: Ginga Shōnen Densetsu - Totsunyū-hen (1994, PC Engine CD)
- Cosmic Fantasy 4: Ginga Shōnen Densetsu - Gekitō-hen (1994, PC Engine CD)
|Cosmic Fantasy: Galaxy Cougar's Trap|
|Genre||Fantasy, Science Fiction, Action|
|Original video animation|
|Released||4 August 1994|
Cosmic Fantasy: Galaxy Cougar's Trap (コズミック・ファンタジー 銀河女豹の罠 Kozumikku Fantajī Ginga On'na-hyō no Wana) is an anime OVA, based on the series. It was released in 1994, on VHS and LaserDisc, shortly before the release of the game Cosmic Fantasy 4.
|This anime original video animation–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|