(Redirected from Counselors)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up counselor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Counselor or counsellor may refer to:
Diplomacy and government
- Counselor (diplomat), a high-ranking diplomat
- Counsellor of State (United Kingdom), senior member of the British royal family to whom the Monarch can delegate certain state functions and powers in case of their unavailability
- Counselor of the United States Department of State, confidential adviser to the U.S. Secretary of State
- Navy Counselor in the United States Navy
- School counselor, also "guidance counselor" or "educational counselor"
- Camp counselor, or "cabin leader", adult supervisor in summer camps
- Counselor-in-Training, training program for camp counselors
Legal, medical and other specialties
- Counselor at law, used interchangeably with "lawyer"
- Counsel, lawyer in certain jurisdictions
- Mental health counselor
- Credit counseling professional, referred to as "credit counselor" in USA and "debt counsellor" in UK
- The Counselor, 2013 American film
- "Marriage Guidance Counsellor", a Monty Python sketch
- Counselor (role variant), a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality type
- "Counselor", a song by In Fear and Faith from the album, Imperial
- Institution of the Counsellors, an appointed office in the Bahá'í Administrative Order
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Counselor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.