(Redirected from Counselors)
|Look up counselor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Counselor or counsellor may refer to:
Diplomacy and government
- Counselor (diplomat), a high-ranking diplomat
- Counsellor of State (United Kingdom), senior member of the British royal family to whom the Monarch can delegate certain state functions and powers in case of their unavailability
- Counselor of the United States Department of State, confidential adviser to the U.S. Secretary of State
- Navy Counselor in the United States Navy
- School counselor, also "guidance counselor" or "educational counselor"
- Camp counselor, or "cabin leader", adult supervisor in summer camps
- Counselor-in-Training, training program for camp counselors
Legal, medical and other specialties
- Counselor at law, used interchangeably with "lawyer"
- Counsel, lawyer in certain jurisdictions
- Mental health counselor
- Credit counseling professional, referred to as "credit counselor" in USA and "debt counsellor" in UK
- The Counselor, 2013 American film
- Marriage Guidance Counsellor, a Monty Python sketch
- Counselor (role variant), a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality type
- "Counselor", a song by In Fear and Faith from the album, Imperial
- Institution of the Counsellors, an appointed office in the Bahá'í Administrative Order
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Counselor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.