Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crack frequently refers to:
- Crack, a fracture or discontinuation in a body
- Crack, in geology, a fracture (geology) in a rock
- Crack, short for crack cocaine, the freebase form of cocaine that can be smoked
Crack may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Cracks (film), a 2009 independent thriller
- Crack Movement, a Mexican literary movement
- Crack (band), a Spanish progressive rock group
- Crack (album), an album by Z-RO
- Cracks (album), an album by Nabiha
- The Crack, first album by The Ruts
- "The Crack Master", sometimes called "Cracks", a formerly lost short that aired on Sesame Street in the 1970s.
- Crack, or (craic, Irish), Scottish, Northern English and Irish slang for 'fun', 'joke', 'gossip', or 'mood'.
- Crack, slang for buttock cleavage
- Crack, vulgar British slang for a vulva
- Crack, slang for experienced or elite soldiers (ie. crack infantry)
- Crack (password software), a UNIX/Linux password hacking program for systems administrators
- Software cracking, a computer program that modifies other software to remove or disable features usually related to digital rights management
- No-disc crack
- Crack spread, the value difference between crude oil and oil products or between different oil products, usually expressed as a per-barrel value
- CRACK, an acronym for 'Children Requiring A Caring Kommunity', now called 'Project Prevention'
- CRACK International Art Camp
- CRAC (disambiguation)
- Cracker (disambiguation)
- Cracking (disambiguation)
- Krack (disambiguation)
- Krak (disambiguation)
- Krak des Chevaliers
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.