From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cracklins)
|Look up crackle or crackling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crackle or crackling may refer to:
- Crackling, a form of audible noise often associated with impulse noise
- Crackle or Craquelure, a finish on paintings, usually developed over time
- Crackle glaze in pottery, a surface covered by small cracks, usually deliberate
- Crackle (company), a subsidiary of Sony
- Crackles, an abnormal lung sound heard in a subject with respiratory disease
- the Bauhaus album Crackle – The Best of Bauhaus
- one of the group of cartoon figures Snap, Crackle and Pop
- The fifth derivative of displacement, Crackle (physics)
- Crackling noise, several phenomena exhibiting similar patterns at different scales
- Cracklin', an album by Roy Haynes with Booker Ervin
- All pages beginning with "Crackle"
- All pages beginning with "Cracklin"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crackle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.