|Elevation||30 ft (9 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||355371|
Crescent (also Crescent Station) is an unincorporated community in McIntosh County, Georgia, United States. It lies along State Route 99, north of the city of Darien, the county seat of McIntosh County. Its elevation is 30 feet (9 m). Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 31304.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '06. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2006, p. 29.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Crescent, Georgia, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-09-25. Accessed 2008-02-17.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived 2011-05-17 at the Wayback Machine
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- Krakow, Kenneth K. (1975). Georgia Place-Names: Their History and Origins (PDF). Macon, GA: Winship Press. p. 54. ISBN 0-915430-00-2.
|This Georgia (U.S. state) location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|