From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crim may refer to:
- Crim Festival of Races, a set of races including 'The Crim' held in August
- Crim Fitness Foundation, operator of the Crim Festival of Races, other races series and health living programs in Flint
- An abbreviation of Crimson
- A character from .Hack//Sign
- An abbreviation of criminal, in British slang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.