Cristal Global is the world's second-largest producer of titanium dioxide and a leading producer of titanium chemicals. It was formed when The National Titanium Dioxide Company Ltd. combined with Millennium Chemicals. The headquarters are in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is a significant shareholder in Bemax, the world’s 5th largest TiO2 feedstock producer.
- Titanium Dioxide (TiO2), using both the chloride and sulfate processes.
- Performance Chemicals
- Specialty Titanium Dioxides (Ultrafine TiO2)
- Titanium tetrachloride (TiCl4) and related products
As of 2008[update], Cristal Global has eight manufacturing plants in 6 countries and on 5 continents.
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Bunbury, Australia
- Stallingborough, United Kingdom
- Thann, France
- Paraiba, Brazil (a mine site)
- Bahia, Brazil
- Ashtabula, OH United States
- Baltimore, MD United States
As of 2008[update] the company leadership is:
- Dr. Talal Al-Shair Chairman and CEO
- Jamal Nahas President
- Abdalla Ibrahim Executive Vice President – Finance and Investments
- Thomas VanValkenburgh Executive Vice President - Commercial/Supply Chain
- "Cristal Global". Tasnee. Archived from the original on 2014-04-08. Retrieved 2014-04-07.
- "Cristal Completes Acquisition of Millennium Inorganic Chemicals - re> /PRNewswire-FirstCall/". Prnewswire.com. 2007-05-15. Retrieved 2014-04-07.
- "Leadership". Cristal.com. Retrieved 2014-04-07.