From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Croy may refer to:
- Croy, Highland, Scotland
- Croy, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Croy, Switzerland, a municipality in the canton of Vaud
- Croy Castle in the municipality Laarbeek, the Netherlands
- Noble House of Croÿ, an important old family from Belgium.
- Homer Croy (1883-1965), American author and screenwriter
- Jürgen Croy (born 1946), former football goalkeeper for East Germany
- Martyn Croy (born 1974), New Zealand former cricketer
- Ricardo Croy (born 1986), South African rugby union player
- Gordon Campbell, Baron Campbell of Croy (1921-2005), Scottish Conservative and Unionist politician.
- LeCroy Corporation, an American manufacturer of oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers and other test equipment
- Matthew LeCroy (born 1975), American former MLB player
- All pages with titles containing Croy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Croy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.