Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crust in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crust may refer to:
- Crust, the dense surface layer of bread
- Crust, the outer layer composed of pastry or salt
- Crust, the bread foundation of pizza
- Crust punk, also known as crust, a music genre
- Crust (band), an American band in the 1980s
- Crust (EP), by Sarcófago
- Crust (album), by Sadist, 1997
Other uses in culture
- The Crust, a television series, aired until 2005 on BBC One
- Brian O'Conner, Paul Walker's character in The Fast and The Furious
- Crusties, a subculture
- Krusty the Clown, fictional character in The Simpsons television series
- Upper crust (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Crust"
- All pages with a title containing Crust
- All pages beginning with "The Crust"
- All pages with a title containing The Crust
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crust.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.