Crying is the third album by Roy Orbison, released in 1962. It was his second album on the Monument Record label. The album name comes from the 1961 hit song of the same name that in 2002 was honored with a Grammy Hall of Fame Award. In 2004, the song ranked #69 on Rolling Stone Magazine's "500 Greatest Songs of All Time".
All tracks written by Roy Orbison and Joe Melson, except where indicated.
|4.||"Let's Make a Memory"||2:18|
- Roy Orbison - vocals, guitar
- Boudleaux Bryant, Fred Carter, Jr., Grady Martin, Hank Garland, Harold Bradley, Joe Tanner, Ray Edenton, Scotty Moore - guitar
- Bob Moore - bass
- Bill Pursell, Floyd Cramer - piano
- Buddy Harman, John Greubel - drums
- Charlie McCoy - harmonica
- Boots Randolph, Harry Johnson - saxophone
- Cam Mullins, Karl Garvin - trumpet
- Byron Bach - cello
- Brenton Banks, Cecil Brower, Dorothy Walker, George Binkley, Lillian Hunt, Solie Fott, Suzanne Parker, Vernal Richardson, Wilda Tinsley - violin
- Howard Carpenter - viola
- Bill Porter - recording engineer