From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A crypt is a stone chamber.
Crypt may refer also to:
- Cryptography, the study of techniques for secure communication
- Crypt Records, a record label
- The Crypt (film), a 2009 horror film
- Crypts, a fictional alien race in The Man from Nowhere, a Dan Dare story
- The Crypt (Kings Island), a HUSS Giant Top Spin formerly located at Kings Island amusement park and originally named Tomb Raider: The Ride
- The Crypt (Kings Dominion), a HUSS Floorless Top Spin at Kings Dominion amusement park and formerly named Tomb Raider: Firefall
- The Crypt School a Grammar School in Gloucester, England
- The Crypt, a blog hosted by Politico
- A misspelling, someone that is a member of the "Crips" gang
- Crypt (anatomy), a type of anatomical structure
- Crypts of Lieberkühn, anatomical crypts that occur in the intestinal tract
- Cryptorchidism, the absence of one or both testes from the scrotum
- A colloquial name for Cryptocoryne, a genus of plants
- The abbreviation for the orchid genus Cryptopus
In computer science:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crypt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.