Crystal Lake Airport
|Crystal Lake Airport|
|Airport type||Public use|
|Elevation AMSL||1,177 ft / 359 m|
Crystal Lake Airport (FAA LID: 5M5) is a privately owned, public use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) northeast of the central business district of Decatur, a city in Benton County, Arkansas, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Crystal Lake Airport covers an area of 10 acres (4 ha) at an elevation of 1,177 feet (359 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 13/31 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,863 by 75 feet (1,177 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending March 31, 2010, the airport had 750 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 62 per month. At that time there were 3 aircraft based at this airport, all single-engine.
- "Decatur / Crystal Lake (5M5)" (PDF). at the Arkansas Department of Aeronautics
- Aerial image as of April 2000 from USGS The National Map
- Airfield photos from U.S. Civil Air Patrol at the Wayback Machine (archived September 23, 2006)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 5M5, effective July 20, 2017
- Resources for this airport: