National Liberal Party of Cuba
|Dissolved||20 February 2014|
|International affiliation||Liberal International (observer)|
It was founded under the name Cuban Liberal Movement (Spanish: Movimiento Liberal Cubano) in 2004. In 2009, the party changed its name to the current one. That same year it denounced an "increase of the repression against its members".
The National Liberal Party of Cuba was a party of liberal ideology, since it defended postulates like the nonintervention of the State and the absolute freedom in the economy.
The PLNC also struggled to end Cuba's socialist system, and respect for human rights. He was open to engaging in a dialogue with all the "pro-democratic" forces in Cuba, especially those of liberal descent.
- List of political parties in Cuba
- Contributions to liberal theory
- Liberalism worldwide
- List of liberal parties
- Liberal democracy
- Liberalism in Cuba
- Fundan Partido Liberal Nacional de Cuba
- Denuncia el Partido Liberal Nacional Cubano incremento de la represión contra sus miembros
- "Se funda Partido Solidaridad Liberal Cubano". Cuba desde Adentro. 25 February 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2016.