From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cube in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cube is any regular, six-sided, three-dimensional solid object.
Cube may also refer to:
Arts and Entertainment
- The Cube or Alamo (sculpture) in New York, U.S., by Bernard Rosenthal
- its counterpart, Endover at the University of Michigan, U.S.
- Cube Interactive, an interactive media company (working in TV) in Cardiff, Wales, UK
- Cube Route, a fantasy novel by Piers Anthony, set in Xanth and Phaze
- Time Cube, a conspiracy theory website
- Cube (film series), a series of films including:
- The Cube (film), a 1969 television film by Jim Henson
- Cube (video game), a 2001 first-person shooter computer game
- The Cube (game), a psychological exercise in Kokology
- Gelatinous cube, a monster in Dungeons & Dragons and other role-playing games
- Intelligent Qube, a PS and mobile puzzler game
- Nintendo GameCube, a video game console
- Q*bert, a 1982 arcade game (named Cubes in development)
- Q.U.B.E., a 2011 indie puzzler
- Rubik's Cube, a six-coloured mechanical puzzle game
- The Cube (game show), a British TV game show where tasks are completed from inside a cube
- BBC Two 'Cube' ident, a 1967 television identifier for BBC Two
- "The Power of Three (Doctor Who)", the fourth episode of the seventh series of Doctor Who, which had a working title of "Cubed"
- Cubed (TV series), a 2010 television program starring Mark Wahlberg
- The Cube (building), part of The Mailbox in Birmingham, UK
- The Cube (restaurant), a travelling pop-up restaurant
- Kaaba (English: The Cube), a sacred site in Mecca, Saudi Arabia
- Cube Microplex, a non-profit cinema and venue in Bristol, UK
- Onizuka Air Force Station, California, US, nicknamed The Blue Cube
- The Qube (Vancouver), a distinctive "hanging" building in Canada
- The Qube (Detroit) (aka Chase Tower, Bank One) a financial center in Michigan, US
- The Water Cube or Beijing National Aquatics Center, China
- White Cube, a defunct contemporary art gallery in London, UK
Mathematics and computing
- Cube (algebra), the third power of a number
- The Cube attack, a cryptanalytic technique
- Data cube, a three- (or higher) dimensional array of values
- OLAP cube, an extension to a spreadsheet's two-dimensional array optimized for multidimensional analysis
- The lambda cube (λ-cube), a framework of constructive logic
Models of computer:
- Ice Cube (born 1969), American rapper, often referred to simply as "Cube"
- Irma von Cube (1899–1977), German-American screenwriter
- Cubicle, a type of office workspace
- Cube (company), a German bicycle manufacturer
- ColorQube, a brand of color printers and copiers produced by Xerox
- Nissan Cube, a multi-purpose vehicle from Nissan
- All pages with a title containing cube
- All pages beginning with "cube"
- Cubic (disambiguation)
- Qube (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cube.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.