|Founder||Angus Abranson and Dominic McDowall-Thomas|
|Headquarters||Oxford, United Kingdom|
|Dominic McDowall-Thomas, Jon Hodgson, TS Luikart|
|Products||Adventures in Middle-earth, The One Ring Roleplaying Game, Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space, Doctor Who: The Card Game, Hobbit Tales|
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd is a British games company that creates and publishes tabletop games. Best known for its Doctor Who and Lord of the Rings games, Cubicle 7 offers titles covering a range of licensed and self-developed properties.
Cubicle 7 designs, develops and publishes the following role-playing games:
- Doctor Who Roleplaying Game (role-playing game based on the TV series)
- Adventures in Middle-earth (a licensed OGL compatible Middle-earth setting for 5th Edition)
- The One Ring Roleplaying Game (the current Middle-earth licensed official role-playing game)
- Primeval (role-playing game based on the TV series)
- The Laundry (role-playing game based on the Laundry Files series of novels)
- Cthulhu Britannica (a series of supplements and adventures set in historical England, for the Call of Cthulhu role-playing game)
- Victoriana (roleplay in an fantasy alternative Victorian era)
- Lone Wolf Adventure Game (based on Joe Dever's Lone Wolf gamebook series)
- World War Cthulhu (a fantasy World War Two and Cold War setting for the Call of Cthulhu RPG - it requires the Call of Cthulhu rulebook to play)
- Rocket Age (a retro-pulp space opera role-playing game, set in an alternative 20th century where Einstein, Tesla and Ray Armstrong rode the first rocket ship to Mars, entering in a new space opera era)
- Warhammer Fantasy Role-Play - the 4th edition of the venerable fantasy rpg
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar - a separate game from Fantasy Role-Play
Card, dice and board Games
Cubicle 7 designs, develops and publishes the following card, dice and board games:
- Doctor Who: The Card Game (based on the TV series)
- Hobbit Tales (story telling card game set in Middle-earth)
- Dalek Dice (A Doctor Who push your luck dice rolling game)
Translations from French into English
Cubicle 7 translates and publishes the following role-playing games from the French publisher "Le Septième Cercle":
- Qin (a wuxia role-playing game, set in China during the Warring States period)
- Yggdrasill (roleplay in the Viking Age)
- Kuro (a horror-cyberpunk role-playing game, set in Japan in the year 2046)
- Keltia (roleplay in the post-Roman Britain, during the 5th century)
Cubicle 7 also works with a select group of publishing partners to bring their games to a wider market:
- Hot War (Contested Ground)
- Cold City (Contested Ground)
- 3:16 - Carnage Amongst the Stars (Box Ninja Games)
- GamesIndustry International (2009-06-02). "Cubicle 7 acquisition". GamesIndustry.biz. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "Cubicle 7 and Games Workshop announce new edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay | Cubicle 7". cubicle7.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-05-30.
- "Warhammer Age of Sigmar Roleplaying Game Announced! | Cubicle 7". cubicle7.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-05-30.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-12-27. Retrieved 2014-01-04.
- "Cubicle 7 Joins Rebellion Group", June 2, 2009