Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up curve or curves in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A curve is a geometrical object in mathematics.
Curve(s) may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Curve (band), an English alternative rock music group
- Curve (Doc Walker album) (2001)
- Curve (Our Lady Peace album) (2012)
- "Curve", song by Cam'ron from Crime Pays (Cam'ron album)
- "Curve", a 2017 song by Gucci Mane from the album Mr. Davis
- "Curve", song by John Petrucci from Suspended Animation
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
Brands and enterprises
- Curve (payment card), a payment card that aggregates multiple payment cards
- Curve (theatre), a theatre in Leicester, United Kingdom
- Curve, fragrance by Liz Claiborne
- BlackBerry Curve, a series of phones from Research in Motion
- Curves International, an international fitness franchise
- Curve (tonality), a software technique for image manipulation
- Curveball, a baseball pitch often called simply a "curve"
- Female body shape or curves
- French curve, a template made out of plastic, metal or wood used to draw smooth curves
- Grading curve, a system of grading students
- Yield curve, a representation of predicted value of a fixed income security for different durations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.