Curzon may refer to:
As a British family name, it particularly refers to the Curzon family, and is an Anglo-Norman territorial name. The Curzon family was involved in the Norman Conquest, and is named after the French town of Notre-Dame-de-Courson in Normandy from which they hail; their seat is at Kedleston Hall. The people listed below do not necessarily belong to this family.
- Aria Curzon (born 1987), American voice actress
- Christopher Curzon (born 1958), English cricketer
- Clifford Curzon (1907–1982), English pianist
- Drury Curzon Drury-Lowe (1830–1908), British general
- Ephraim Curzon (1883-unknown), English rugby league footballer
- Frederic Curzon (1899–1973), English composer, conductor, and musician.
- George Curzon, 1st Marquess Curzon of Kedleston (1859–1925), Viceroy of India and later British Foreign Secretary
- Grace Curzon, Marchioness Curzon of Kedleston (1879–1958), art collector and museum benefactor
- Mary Curzon, Baroness Curzon of Kedleston (1870–1906), Vicereine of India
- Robert Curzon, 14th Baron Zouche (1810–1873), English traveler, travel writer, and diplomat
- Sarah Anne Curzon (1833–1898), early Canadian feminist poet, journalist, editor, and playwright
- "Viscount Curzon", a courtesy title used by the heir of Earl Howe
- Curzon Street, a street in central London, UK
- Curzon Street Station, Birmingham, UK, a former mainline railway station and the world's oldest railway architecture.
- Curzon, Vendée, a commune of the Vendée département of France
- Curzon, Missouri, a community in the United States
- HMS Fittleton (M1136), a Ton-class minesweeper of the Royal Navy, renamed HMS Curzon between 1960 and 1975.
- HMS Curzon (K513) was a Captain-class frigate of the Royal Navy, in commission from 1943 to 1946.
- Curzon Ashton F.C., a non-league football club from Greater Manchester, England
- Curzon Community Cinema, Clevedon, an independent cinema in Clevedon, England, not related to the Curzon Cinemas chain
- Curzon Artificial Eye, a British company group which includes a cinema chain in London and film distributor Artificial Eye
- Curzon Cinemas, a small cinema chain based in London, England.
- Curzon Dax, an alien character from the television show Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Curzon, a cologne/parfum manufactured by Geo.F. Trumper
- Curzon Line, a boundary line proposed in 1919 by Lord Curzon of Kedleston as an armistice line between Poland and Bolshevik Russia
|This page lists people with the surname Curzon. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|