|Look up Cyrene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cyrene may refer to:
- Cyrene (mythology), an ancient Greek mythological figure
- Cyrene, Libya, an ancient Greek colony in North Africa (modern Libya)
- Cyrene, Georgia, a community in the United States
- Cyrene, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Cyrene (Xena: Warrior Princess), a fictional character in the television series Xena: Warrior Princess
- Cyrene (steamboat), a steamboat that ran on Puget Sound and Lake Washington, 1891–1912
- USS Cyrene (AGP-13) (AGP-13), a 1944 motor torpedo boat tender
- Crete and Cyrenaica, a province of the Roman Empire
- 133 Cyrene, an asteroid
- a synonym for Nycerella, a genus of spiders
- Cyrene (Creative Kingdom), a setting in the online game Entropia Universe
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyrene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.