Jump to navigation Jump to search
DSI may refer to:
- Data storage interrupt, the name used for a segmentation fault on PowerPC-based processors
- Data Stream Interface, computer network protocol to run Apple Filing Protocol over TCP
- Delay slot instruction, a term from computer architecture
- Digital Signal Interface, a protocol for controlling of lighting in buildings
- Display Serial Interface, a serial protocol for mobile display devices
- Diverterless supersonic inlet, a type of jet engine air intake
Science, Mathematics and Medicine
- Depolarization-induced suppression of inhibition, a type of modulation of inhibitory neurotransmission
- Diffused Surface Illumination, a multi-touch technique using a special acrylic Endlighten that disperses even light supplied by edge lighting the acrylic.
- The Stuttgart Database of Scientific Illustrators 1450–1950
- Decision Sciences Institute, a professional association focusing on the application of quantitative research and qualitative research to the decision problems of individuals, organizations, and society.
- Deutsche Schule Istanbul, a private high school in Istanbul
- Dope Stars Inc., an industrial metal band formed in 2002
- IATA airport code for Destin Executive Airport
Organizations and Institutions
- Data Storage Institute, a Singaporean national research institute
- Department of Special Investigation, a Thai government organization for special investigation
- Dienst Speciale Interventies, a Dutch government organization for counter-terrorism actions
- DSI Samson Group, a Sri Lankan conglomerate
- Deutsches SOFIA Institut, an institute helping develop SOFIA
DSI is an initialism for the following companies:
- Daiichi Sankyo, Incorporated
- Dave Smith Instruments, an American synthesizer company
- DaySmart Software, Inc., a software company
- Deep Space Industries, American-based asteroid mining startup
- Deep Springs International
- Delphi Schools, Inc.
- Delphine Software International, a now bankrupt software company
- Destination Software, Inc., a video game company
- Distinctive Software, Inc., a former Canadian software house
- Diversified Specialty Institute Holdings, Inc., a US-based healthcare group
- Drivetrain Systems International, an Australian automotive transmissions manufacturer
- DYWIDAG Systems International, an international supplier of ground anchors and post-tensioning systems
- State Hydraulic Works (Turkey) (Turkish: Devlet Su İşleri (DSİ)), a state agency in Turkey
- Dead Space Ignition, a video game in the Dead Space series
- Nintendo DSi, Nintendo's third iteration of the Nintendo DS handheld video game console
- Detective Superintendent, a British police rank, equivalent to that of superintendent.
- DontStayIn, a social networking website
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DSI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.