From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DSI may refer to:
- Data storage interrupt, the name used for a segmentation fault on PowerPC-based processors
- Data Stream Interface, computer network protocol to run Apple Filing Protocol over TCP
- Delay slot instruction, a term from computer architecture
- Digital Signal Interface, a protocol for controlling of lighting in buildings
- Disparity Space Image, a data structure used in computer stereo vision
- Display Serial Interface, a serial protocol for mobile display devices
- Distributed Systems Interface, a bus protocol to interconnect multiple remote sensor and actuator devices to a central control module
- Diverterless supersonic inlet, a type of jet engine air intake
Science, Mathematics and Medicine
- Depolarization-induced suppression of inhibition, a type of modulation of inhibitory neurotransmission
- Diffused Surface Illumination, a multi-touch technique using a special acrylic Endlighten that disperses even light supplied by edge lighting the acrylic.
- Diffusion Spectrum Imaging, a brain scanning method used in MRI Tractography to identify crossing fibers in neural tissue
- Docking Score Index, a drug testing method
- Decision Sciences Institute, a professional association focusing on the application of quantitative research and qualitative research to the decision problems of individuals, organizations, and society.
- Deutsche Schule Istanbul, a private high school in Istanbul
- Dope Stars Inc., an industrial metal band formed in 2002
- IATA airport code for Destin Executive Airport
Organizations and Institutions
- Data Storage Institute, a Singaporean national research institute
- Department of Special Investigation, a Thai government organization for special investigation
- Dienst Speciale Interventies, a Dutch government organization for counter-terrorism actions
- DSI Samson Group, a Sri Lankan conglomerate
- Deutsches SOFIA Institut, an institute helping develop SOFIA
DSI is an initialism for the following companies:
- Daiichi Sankyo, Incorporated
- Dave Smith Instruments, an American synthesizer company
- DaySmart Software, Inc., a software company
- Deep Space Industries, American-based asteroid mining startup.
- Deep Springs International
- Delphi Schools, Inc.
- Delphine Software International, a now bankrupt software company
- Destination Software, Inc., a video game company
- Distinctive Software, Inc., a former Canadian software house
- Diversified Specialty Institute Holdings, Inc., a US-based healthcare group
- Drivetrain Systems International, an Australian automotive transmissions manufacturer
- DYWIDAG Systems International, an international supplier of ground anchors and post-tensioning systems
- State Hydraulic Works (Turkey) (Turkish: Devlet Su İşleri (DSİ)), a state agency in Turkey
- Dead Space Ignition, a video game in the Dead Space series
- Nintendo DSi, Nintendo's third iteration of the Nintendo DS handheld video game console
- Death or serious injury
- Detective Superintendent, a British police rank, equivalent to that of superintendent.
- DontStayIn, a social networking website
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DSI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.