Daegu Cyber University
|Daegu Cyber University|
|Hanja||大邱 - - - 大學校|
|Revised Romanization||Daegu Saibeo Daehakgyo|
|McCune–Reischauer||Taegu Saibŏ Taehakkyo|
Daegu Cyber University is specialized in courses for psychology, special education therapy, and social work. And it was the first accredited online university by Korean Ministry of Education and Science Technology in Gyeongsang province in South Korea.
The current president is Young Sae Lee (이영세), who has served since the school's foundation. Although administratively distinct, the university has close ties with Daegu University.
- Department of Special Education
- Department of Art Therapy
- Department of Speech Language Pathology
- Department of Behavior Therapy
- Department of Play Therapy
- Department of Counseling Psychology
- Department of Social Welfare
- Department of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation
- Department of Welfare Public Administration
- Department of Community Development
- Department of Computer and Management Administration
The school was opened in 2002, established by the Yeonggwang Educational Foundation.
A cooperative graduate program is offered with Nova Southeastern University, in the United States.
- List of colleges and universities in South Korea
- List of Korea-related topics
- Online education
- Distance education
- Education in South Korea
|This article about a South Korean institution of tertiary education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|