From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daigo may refer to:
- Daigo (Zen) (大悟), a Buddhist term meaning great enlightenment or great realization
- Daigo (Shōbōgenzō) (大悟), or Great Realization, a book in Eihei Dōgen's Shōbōgenzō
- Daigo Temple (醍醐寺), from which Emperor Daigo took his name
- Emperor Daigo (醍醐天皇), Emperor of Japan between 897 and 930
- Daigo family, a branch of the Ichijō family of Japanese nobility
- Daigo (name)
- Daigo, Fushimi, Kyoto, a district in the ward of Fushimi-ku, Kyoto
- Daigo Station (Kyoto) (醍醐駅), a train station
- Daigo Station (Akita) (醍醐駅), a train station
- Daigo, Ibaraki (大子町), a town in Ibaraki Prefecture
- Daigo (dairy product) (醍醐), a type of cheese made in ancient Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daigo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.