|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
About Damarcherla Mandal
Damercherla is one of the Town in Damarcherla Mandal in Nalgonda District in Telangana State . Damercherla is Main Town for the Damarcherla Mandal and also MandalHead. Damercherla is 17 km far from Miryalaguda. It is 143 km far from its State Main City Hyderabad.
- It belongs to Telangana region.
- It is located 67 KM towards East from District head quarters Nalgonda.
- It is a Mandal head quarter.
- Damercherla Pin code is 508355 and postal head office is Wadapally.
- Thalla Veerappa Gudem ( 6 KM ) , Narsapur ( 6 KM ) , Kondrapole ( 8 KM ) , Bette Thanda ( 8 KM ) , Balaji Nagarthanda ( 9 KM ) are the nearby Villages to Damercherla.
- Damercherla is surrounded by Miryalaguda Mandal towards North , Nereducherla Mandal towards North , Dachepalle Mandal towards South , Gurazala Mandal towards South.
- Miryalaguda , Macherla , Suryapet , Kodad are the nearby Cities to Damercherla.
- This Place is in the border of the Nalgonda District and Guntur District.
- Guntur District Gurazala is South towards this place.
- Demographics of Damercherla Telugu is the Local Language here.
- Total area of Damercherla is 4649 hectares.
|1||Adavi Devula Palle||Damarcherla||7,556|
|13||Thalla Veerappa Gudem||Damarcherla||2,372|
Demographics of Damarcherla Mandal
Total population of Damarcherla Mandal is 66,946 living in 13,377 Houses, Spread across total 90 villages and 24 panchayats . Males are 34,519 and Females are 32,427
- The government proposed to the Centre to set up four dry ports around Hyderabad by spending Rs 2,700 crore.
- Sources in infrastructure and investment department said that the four dry ports proposed at
1) Damarcharla along the Miryalaguda-Wadapally highway (3,000 acres),
2) Bhongir along NH-163 (450 acres),
3) Jadcherla along NH-7 (319 acres) and
4) Zaheerabad along NH-9 (825 acres).
Yadadri Power Plant
Yadadri Thermal Power Plant is an upcoming project. M/s Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) has released contract on BHEL for Yadadri 5 x 800 MW Thermal Power Station situated near Veerlapalem Village, Damarcherla Mandal, Nalgonda district, Telangana. The scope of order includes Design, Supply, Erection and Commissioning of project on EPC basis. Project completion (Trial Operation) is proposed to be achieved within a period of 36 months for first two units and balance three units within 48 months from zero date of June 2015. This is considered to be the biggest order to be executed by maharatna company Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd BHEL.
|Stage||Unit Number||Installed Capacity (MW)||Date of Commissioning||Status|
|Stage I||5 x 800||up-coming||under construction|
Damaracherla Railway Station , Vishnupuram Railway Station are the very nearby railway stations to Damercherla. Also you can consider railway Stations from Near By town Miryalaguda. Miryalaguda Rail Way Station , Kondrapole Halt Rail Way Station are the railway stations near to Miryalaguda. You can reach from Miryalaguda to Damercherla by road after . How ever Guntur Jn Rail Way Station is major railway station 109 KM near to Damercherla
Damaracherla- 1 KM Vishnupuram- 3 KM Pondugula- 7 KM Kondrapol- 8 KM
By Public Bus
Damarcherla APSRTC Bus Station , Miryalguda APSRTC Bus Station , Nereducharla APSRTC Bus Station are the nearby by Bus Stations to Damarcherla .APSRTC runs Number of busses from major cities to here.
Near by Cities
Miryalaguda- 17 KM Macherla- 39 KM Suryapet- 50 KM Kodad- 52 KM
Vijayawada Airport- 140 KM Rajiv Gandhi International Airport- 157 KM Rajahmundry Airport- 264 KM Tirupati Airport- 385 KM
Schools & Collages in Damarcherla
- Raasi DAV High School, Vadapalle, Telangana, India - 508355. Phone:086892 28409
- Nobel Concept School
- Shantiniketan E/M High School
- Prathibha Vidyalayam High school
- Kgbv Dameracharla
- Nagarjuna High School
- Sri Vidyanikethan High Sc
- Sri Krishna Junior College
- Aptwrs Jr College For Girls
BANKS & ATMs in Damarcherla
- ANDRA BANK
- SBH BANK
- Indicash ATM
- Andhra Bank ATM
- Laxmi Vilas ATM
- SBH ATM(Coming soon)
Temples in Damarcherla
- Mutylamma temple - 0.2 KM from center
- Kanaka Durga Temple - 0.8 KM from center
- Kanyaka Parameswari Temple - 5.3 KM from center
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple - Wazirabad 5.7 KM from Damarcherla
- Krishna Musi River Samgamam - Vadapally - 6.3 KM from Damarcherla
- "District Census Handbook - Nalgonda" (PDF). Census of India. p. 13,446. Retrieved 15 February 2016.