This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dana McCauley (born July 7, 1966 in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian chef, food writer, food trend tracker, spokesperson, and international corporate food consultant. Dana is the former food editor for Gardening Life, Homemaker's, and Style at Home magazines. She was President of Dana McCauley & Associates Ltd., a company based in Maple, Ontario that provided services to the food industry including grocery product development, recipe writing and research, food writing and food trend tracking and analysis. it was sold to Amy Snider/Whitson who renamed it as The Test Kitchen Incorporated.
Dana was the executive chef for DineWise, an online gourmet food company.
Dana sold her consulting company in 2010 to Amy Snider Whitson who renamed it The Test Kitchen Inc.
At the same time McCauley took a job with Janes Family Foods  as their culinary director. She was also cast as an on-air judge on the Food Network Canada original reality series called Recipe to Riches. Her co judges include Laura Calder, Tony Champman  and Galen Weston, Jr.. The show was created by Temple Street Productions  and airs starting October 2011 on Food Network Canada and Global TV. 
Dana continues to be a trusted source of food trends info for the news and industry. She was the founding executive director for Food Starter (now called District Kitchen), a food biz incubator and accelerator created by the City of Toronto which is now operated by Arlene Dickinson’s District Ventures. Before leaving Food Starter, Dana led it to win the Premier’s Award for Innovation in the same year that she was awarded the Women’s Executive Network’s Top 100 award.
As if 2019, Dana is the Director New Venture Creation at the University of Guelph where she helps researchers to create start-up companies based on their lab work.
Since 2017, she has been featured in Canadian media 30 times including in the Globe and Mail, National Post and EatNorth as well as dozens of trade magazines and podcasts such as The Feast and What the Farm Podcast and Sirius XM show  In 2017 she was recognized as a change agent when she received the WXN Top 100 Most Powerful Women award in the trailblazers and trendsetter category.
Dana has written four cookbooks: Last Dinner on the Titanic, Noodles Express: Fast and Easy Recipes in 15 to 45 Minutes, Dana's Top Ten Table and Pantry Raid: Out of the Cupboard Cooking. She has also collaborated on In the Kennedy Style with US etiquette icon Letitia Baldrige and Kennedy Administration White House chef René Verdon and Legendary Brides, also with Baldridge.
Dana McCauley is married to celebrated Toronto chef and restaurateur Martin Kouprie who owns Pangaea Restaurant.Their son Oliver Kouprie is a mechanic and race car builder.
Dana is often called upon to speak about food trends and opportunities for food manufacturers. She was a featured presenter at Food In Motion and a featured guest speaker at both the Food & Beverage Marketing Conference in Toronto and the Designing and Marketing Food to Boomers Conference hosted by the Guelph Food and Technology Centre. During the late nineties to 2010's Dana addressed audiences at the Smithsonian Institution as well as at events held in cities from Honolulu to New York City. She has made hundreds of television appearances on shows such as CNN, Fox News, The Today Show, Breakfast Television, Canada AM, and The Leeza Gibbons Show. Print journalists from publications such as The National Post, the Canadian Press wire service, People magazine, Newsweek, and USA Today have interviewed Dana about her business and her books.
Dana is also the expert food trend guest on Canada AM.
- 1997 Last Dinner on the Titanic (Hyperion), by Dana McCauley and Rick Archbold.
- 1999 Noodles Express: Fast and Easy Recipes in 15 to 45 Minutes (Random House), by Dana McCauley.
- 2002 Pantry Raid: Out of the Cupboard Cooking (Random House), by Dana McCauley.
- 2007 Dana's Top Ten Table (Harper Collins)
- "Dana McCauley's bio". Homemakers.com. Archived from the original on 12 July 2011. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- "DineWise Meals, a la Carte Entrees and Side Dishes Makes Holidays Stress Free and Delicious". Euroinvestor.fr. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- The Test Kitchen - food trends, cookbooks, concept architecture
- Janes - Thank Goodness
- | Laura Calder |
- Capital C
- Temple Street Productions
- "Recipe to Riches | Thank You Canada!". Archived from the original on 2011-08-28. Retrieved 2011-08-27.
- "Casting Call: Is Your Recipe Worth $250,000? - Food News - Food Network Canada". Archived from the original on 2011-02-27. Retrieved 2011-08-27.
- Starter, Food. "Food Starter opens its doors to serve up Toronto's best in up-and-coming food businesses, paving way for innovation and growth for future food companies". www.newswire.ca. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "2016 Regional Award Winners - Premier's Award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence". www.omafra.gov.on.ca. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Globe and Mail Consults Food Trends Expert on Microwaves". U of G News. 2019-11-12. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "The microwave's second act". Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- Drinking, Eating & (2019-05-02). "'Startling': The price of celery is skyrocketing in Canada. Blame cold weather and a celebrity food fad | National Post". Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- McCauley, Dana (2020-01-02). "Confessions of a food trend veteran". Eat North. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "The Feast". The Feast. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "What the Farm Podcast - Dana McCauley fork to farm". AGDAILY. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Results for 'Dana McCauley' > 'Book' [WorldCat.org]". WorldCat. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- Baldrige, Letitia. (2000). Legendary brides (1st ed.). New York: HarperCollins Publishers. ISBN 0-06-019559-2. OCLC 44467587.
- "Martin Kouprie". Pangaea Restaurant. Archived from the original on 10 October 2010. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- Archbold, Rick, 1950- (1997). Last dinner on the Titanic. McCauley, Dana. (1st ed.). New York, NY: Hyperion. ISBN 0-7868-6303-X. OCLC 35741814.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- McCauley, Dana. (1999). Noodles express : fast and easy meals in 15 to 45 minutes ([2nd print. with corr.] ed.). Toronto: Random House of Canada. ISBN 0-679-31017-7. OCLC 648382223.
- McCauley, Dana. (2002). Pantry raid : out of the cupboard cooking. Vancouver: Whitecap Books. ISBN 1-55285-333-0. OCLC 48803210.
- McCauley, Dana. Dana's top ten table : 200 fresh takes on family-favorite meals (1st ed.). Toronto. ISBN 978-0-00-200767-2. OCLC 126084959.