This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dana McCauley (born July 7, 1966 in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian chef, food writer, food trend tracker, spokesperson, and international corporate food consultant. Dana is the former food editor for Gardening Life, Homemaker's, and Style at Home magazines. She is currently President of Dana McCauley & Associates Ltd., a company based out of Maple, Ontario that provides services to the food industry including grocery product development, recipe writing and research, food writing and food trend tracking and analysis.
Dana was the executive chef for DineWise, an online gourmet food company.
Dana sold her consulting company in 2010 to Amy Snider Whitson who renamed it The Test Kitchen Inc.
At the same time McCauley took a job with Janes Family Foods  as their culinary director. She was also cast as an on-air judge on the Food Network Canada original reality series called Recipe to Riches. Her co judges include Laura Calder, Tony Champman  and Galen Weston, Jr.. The show was created by Temple Street Productions  and airs starting October 2011 on Food Network Canada and Global TV. 
Dana has written four cookbooks: Last Dinner on the Titanic, Noodles Express: Fast and Easy Recipes in 15 to 45 Minutes, Dana's Top Ten Table and Pantry Raid: Out of the Cupboard Cooking. She has also collaborated on In the Kennedy Style with US etiquette icon Letitia Baldrige and Kennedy Administration White House chef René Verdon and Legendary Brides, also with Baldridge.
Dana McCauley is married to celebrated Toronto chef and restaurateur Martin Kouprie who owns Pangaea Restaurant.
Dana is often called upon to speak about food trends and opportunities for food manufacturers. She was a featured presenter at Food In Motion and a featured guest speaker at both the Food & Beverage Marketing Conference in Toronto and the Designing and Marketing Food to Boomers Conference hosted by the Guelph Food and Technology Centre. Dana has addressed audiences at the Smithsonian Institution as well as at events held in cities from Honolulu to New York City. She has made hundreds of television appearances on shows such as CNN, Fox News, The Today Show, Breakfast Television, Canada AM, and The Leeza Gibbons Show. Print journalists from publications such as The National Post, the Canadian Press wire service, People Magazine, Newsweek, and USA Today have interviewed Dana about her business and her books.
Dana is also the expert food trend guest on Canada AM.
- 1997 Last Dinner on the Titanic (Hyperion), by Dana McCauley and Rick Archbold.
- 1999 Noodles Express: Fast and Easy Recipes in 15 to 45 Minutes (Random House), by Dana McCauley.
- 2002 Pantry Raid: Out of the Cupboard Cooking (Random House), by Dana McCauley.
- 2007 Dana's Top Ten Table (Harper Collins)
- "Dana McCauley's bio". Homemakers.com. Archived from the original on 12 July 2011. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- "DineWise Meals, a la Carte Entrees and Side Dishes Makes Holidays Stress Free and Delicious". Euroinvestor.fr. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- The Test Kitchen - food trends, cookbooks, concept architecture
- Janes - Thank Goodness
- | Laura Calder |
- Capital C
- Temple Street Productions
- Recipe to Riches | Thank You Canada!
- Casting Call: Is Your Recipe Worth $250,000? - Food News - Food Network Canada
- "Results for 'Dana McCauley' > 'Book' [WorldCat.org]". WorldCat. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- "Martin Kouprie". Pangaea Restaurant. Archived from the original on 10 October 2010. Retrieved 16 October 2010.