||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Kenneth Ehren McGhehey
November 29, 1976
McMinnville, Oregon, U.S.
|Other names||Danger Ehren, Ehren "Danger" McGhehey, Dange, Scars|
|Occupation||Actor, stunt performer|
After McGhehey retired from snowboarding due to injury, he got a job at a skate shop in Portland. There he filmed some of his ideas and stunts on a small scale; he was soon spotted by Jackass director Jeff Tremaine, who put him on the Jackass team.
McGhehey later appeared in all five Jackass films. Ehren's motto when performing stunts on Jackass is "Safety First." McGhehey is often referred to by his nickname "Danger Ehren" by fellow Jackass cast and crew, not least due to his tendency to injure himself/lose teeth in the pursuit of stunts. He is the butt of many jokes by the Jackass crew, most notably and one of Johnny Knoxville's favorite, the infamous "Terror Taxi" in Jackass Number Two. In a stunt where Ehren played a terrorist passenger in a taxicab where he unknowingly wore a "pube beard" made up from the shaved pubic hair of his co-stars.
- Jackass: The Movie (2002)
- Grind (2003 film) (2003)
- Jackass Number Two (2006)
- Jackass 2.5 (2007)
- Paranoid Park (2007) – Uncredited
- Jackass 3D (2010)
- Jackass 3.5 (2011)
- "Danger Ehren biodata". Archived from the original on 2007-03-31. Retrieved 2007-06-19.
- Stern, Marlow (25 October 2014). "Johnny Knoxville: My 6 Favorite 'Jackass' Pranks, From 'Terror Taxi' to 'Bad Grandpa'". thedailybeast. Retrieved September 25, 2014.