Danilo Talanskas (born 1950) is the managing director of Otis Elevator Company.
Talanskas got an undergraduate degree at the Mackenzie University in São Paulo. He then received an MBA from the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University. His parents immigrated from Lithuania to Brazil.[permanent dead link]
Talanskas is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He served as president of the São Paulo Brazil Santo Amaro Stake. From 1992 to 1995 he was a Regional Representative of the Twelve and from 1981 to 1984 was a mission president in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Church News, April 4, 1992;[full citation needed] April 18, 1992.[full citation needed]
- Marriott Magazine article on Talanskas
- Brazil: Rockwell changes management. | South American Business Information | Find Articles at BNET
- "Church Calls New Mission Presidents", Ensign, May 1981, pp. 109–10.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-20. Retrieved 2008-06-02.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Brazilian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|