|Birth name||Darius Lionel Brooks|
April 30, 1963|
|Genres||CCM, gospel, traditional black gospel, urban contemporary gospel|
|Labels||Sound of Gospel, Journey, Chordant|
Darius Lionel Brooks (born April 30, 1963) is an American gospel musician. He started his music career, in 1990, with the release of, Simply Darius, by Sound of Gospel, and he would go on to release five more albums with his own label imprint, Journey Music Group. For three of these albums, they would chart on the Billboard Gospel Albums chart.
His music recording career commenced in 1990, with the album, Simply Darius, and it was released on January 11, 1990 by Sound of Gospel. This album was his breakthrough released upon the Billboard Gospel Albums chart at No. 24. While the 2004 edition of Your Will was released on July 27, 2004 by EMI label, Chordant Receords, and this placed at No. 32 on the aforementioned chart. His subsequent album, My Soul, was released on April 4, 2006 by Journey Records, and this peaked at No. 16 on the Gospel Albums chart.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions|
- Family Search (2009). "U.S. Public Records Index". The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Missing or empty
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers. "Your Will Work ID: 550212027 ISWC: T0711944192". American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers. Archived from the original on March 6, 2013. Retrieved April 17, 2015. Your Will Work ID: 550212027 ISWC: T0711944192
- Intelius. "Darius L Brooks in Chicago, IL". Intelius. Retrieved April 17, 2015.
- AllMusic. "Darius Brooks : Discography". AllMusic. Retrieved April 17, 2015.
- Billboard. "Darius Brooks : Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved April 16, 2015.