|Directed by||Paul Soter|
|Produced by||Alan Amiel
|Written by||Paul Soter|
|Music by||Bobby Tahouri|
|Edited by||William Leh|
|Distributed by||After Dark Films (theatrical)
Lionsgate (USA, DVD)
Alex (Johnathon Schaech) and Penny (Pell James) have decided to uproot themselves from their hectic city lives and move out to the country, believing that it will be better for their baby. The move is not without hesitation, as Penny is concerned that she will not be a fit mother for her baby while Alex can't help but wonder if it would have been better to remain in the city with his bandmates. Soon after they move, strange things begin to occur that cause them to wonder if the move was really the best idea.
- Johnathon Schaech as Alex
- Pell James as Penny
- Philippe Brenninkmeyer as Michael
- Jennifer Foreman as Nancy
- Andrea Frankle as Johanna
Critical reception has been positive. Shock Till You Drop gave a mostly favorable review, writing that it was "a fun, creepy movie that depicts problems that every couple faces with new parenthood, just with a little paranormal activity thrown in the mix." DVD Talk and Dread Central both gave mixed reviews, praising the film while also stating that it did have some issues.
- "Dark Circles". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Otters, Flay. "Dark Circles (2013) Review". Horror-Movies.ca. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Tullos, Amanda. "Review: Dark Circles". STYD. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Dark Circles (review)". Dread Central. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Rao, Rohit. "After Dark Originals Dark Circles (review)". DVD Talk. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
|This article about a 2010s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|