|Look up darter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A darter or snakebird is a bird of the genus Anhinga.
Darter may also refer to:
- Darter (fish), a group of fish from North America
- Crenuchidae, a family of fish from South America and Panama
- Dragonflies of the genus Sympetrum
- A person who throws or uses darts
- USS Darter (SS-227), a submarine commissioned in 1943 and wrecked in 1944
- USS Darter (SS-576), a submarine in commission from 1956 to 1989
- AIS Canberra Darters, a defunct Australian netball team
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Darter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.