From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Davao (Tagalog pronunciation: [dɐˈbaw]) refers to several closely related places in Mindanao in the Philippines:
- Davao Region, an administrative region.
- Davao del Norte province
- Davao del Sur province
- Davao Occidental province
- Davao Oriental province
- Davao Province (1914–1967), a former province comprising what are now the provinces of Compostela Valley, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Davao Occidental and Davao Oriental.
- Davao Province (1972-1998), former name of Davao del Norte, comprising what are now the provinces of Compostela Valley and the present day Davao del Norte.
- Davao City, also known simply as Davao, Mindanao's largest highly urbanized city.
- Metro Davao, a metropolitan area in the Mindanao island group, Philippines.
- Davao Gulf, a gulf found in Mindanao in the Philippines.
- Davao River, third largest river catchment on the Southern Philippines Island of Mindanao.
- Davao International Airport, the main airport serving Davao City in the Philippines.
- Davao International seaport, a seaport located at Davao City, Mindanao island in the Philippines.
- Davao Chinatown, also known as Mindanao Chinatown, Philippines' largest Chinatown.
- Davao Cathedral, the main church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Davao.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.