- Davao City, also known simply as Davao, Mindanao's largest highly urbanized city
- Regions and provinces
- The Davao Region, an administrative region
- The present day provinces of Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Davao Occidental and Davao Oriental
- Davao Province (1914–1967), a former province comprising what are now the provinces of Compostela Valley, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Davao Occidental and Davao Oriental
- Davao Province (1972-1998), former name of Davao del Norte, comprising what are now the provinces of Compostela Valley and the present day Davao del Norte
- Metro Davao, a metropolitan area in the Mindanao island group, Philippines with Davao City as the metropolitan core
- Davao International Seaport, a seaport located at Davao City, Mindanao island in the Philippines
- Water bodies
- Davao Gulf, a gulf found in Mindanao in the Philippines
- Davao River, third largest river catchment on the Southern Philippines Island of Mindanao
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.