11 November 1977
|Other names||Davinia Murphy|
The original Hollyoaks part led to roles in the television movies Bostock's Cup, Is Harry on the Boat?, the comedic film, Soul Patrol, as well as a spot on an episode of Urban Gothic, presenting work on The Big Breakfast and Top of the Pops @ Play and an appearance in the documentary series Young, Hot and Talented for Channel 5.
Taylor opened her own hair and beauty salon 'Taylor Made' in London in March 2011.
In 2016 Taylor returned to Hollyoaks after an 18-year absence.
- Long, Camilla (8 June 2008). "Davinia Taylor: Secrets of the Primrose Hill Set". The Sunday Times. London. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
- "Internet Movie Database: Davinia Taylor". Retrieved 30 March 2006.
- "Davinia Taylor launches new Taylor Made salon". Wahanda.
- "Jude is back! Davinia Taylor's Hollyoaks return airs tonight!".
- "The Goss - Davinia reveals her baby blues". Wigan Evening Post. 25 September 2010. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|