11 November 1977
|Other names||Davinia Murphy|
|Spouse(s)||Dave Gardner (2003-2010)|
|Partner(s)||Jamie Redknapp (1994)
Ryan Giggs (1995-1997)
Nellee Hooper (1999-2000)
James Gooding (2002)
Matthew Leyden (2012-present)
Taylor attended Rossall School, Bolton School and then Winstanley Sixth Form College from 1994, studying theatre and Performing arts A Levels. She left before finishing her course to work as a model. She then joined the Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks, playing party girl Jude Cunningham from 1996–1998. In 2006, The Sunday Mirror reported that Taylor was returning to the cast of Hollyoaks, but she has since withdrawn from the opportunity due to "personal problems".
The original Hollyoaks part led to roles in the television movies Bostock's Cup, Is Harry on the Boat?, the comedic film, Soul Patrol, as well as a spot on an episode of Urban Gothic, presenting work on The Big Breakfast and Top of the Pops @ Play and an appearance in the documentary series Young, Hot and Talented for Channel 5. She appeared in Maxim magazine in February 2003, and has been named in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World" list in 1996 (56), 1997 (97), and 1998 (86).
Opened her own hair and beauty salon 'Taylor Made' in London in March 2011.
Taylor has numerous business interests including property and a high end interior design company.
After the couple had IVF treatment, Taylor gave birth to son Grey on 25 June 2007 at London's Portland Hospital. She and Gardner divorced in 2010, with Gardner gaining custody over their son. Shortly afterwards, Taylor gave an interview in which she talked about her problems with alcohol addiction and bi-polar disorder. On 1 June 2011 she gave birth to second child Lux, the father remains unnamed but Taylor says they have been friends for years and are not in a relationship. In 2012 Taylor started dating Matthew Leyden, a builder. The couple have two children together, Asa and Jude, and are planning a low-key wedding in November.
- "College Days". The Guardian. London. 15 October 2002. Retrieved 1 May 2010.
- Fowler, Alice (31 October 1998). "Daddy's Precious Girl". Daily Mail. London. Retrieved 20 November 2010.
- Long, Camilla (8 June 2008). "Davinia Taylor: Secrets of the Primrose Hill Set". The Sunday Times. London. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
- "Internet Movie Database: Davinia Taylor". Retrieved 30 March 2006.
- "DigitalSpy: Davinia Taylor returning to Hollyoaks?". Archived from the original on 3 March 2006. Retrieved 30 March 2006.
- Excite UK - EntertainMe
- "Maxim Magazine Cover Girls: Davinia Taylor". Retrieved 30 March 2006.
- "Davinia Taylor launches new Taylor Made salon". Wahanda.
- "Davinia Taylor returns to Hollyoaks as Jude Cunningham after 18 years". Daily Mail. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "The Goss - Davinia reveals her baby blues". Wigan Evening Post. 25 September 2010. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
- Littlejohn, Georgina. "Becks is Best Man at Wedding". Daily Mail. London. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
- Jessica Satherley (22 September 2010). "'I didn't feel fit to hold my baby': Davinia Taylor on her battle with alcohol addiction". Daily Mail. London. Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- MOSS AND BECKS - Mirror.co.uk
- Eden, Richard (5 September 2010). "David Beckham's friend Dave Gardner is in the soup with Davinia Taylor". The Daily Telegraph. London. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
- "Davinia Taylor has baby boy". Mirror. 1 June 2011. Retrieved 1 June 2011.