||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Deepak Ghaisas is the chairman of Gencoval Strategic Services Pvt Ltd. Previously he was the CEO - India Operations and CFO of I-flex Solutions Ltd., India. He has worked in the software industry since 1987.
He was the recipient of the CFO Asia Award in 2001, the first Indian to win the award.
He has been involved in the software industry in a number of roles, including:
- Executive Member of The NASSCOM Executive Council
- Vice President of the Maharashtra Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), a governing body who actively participates in the decision-making process for the economic development of the State of Maharashtra, India
- Member of CII Executive Council for Western India 
- Committee Member of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance constituted for the purpose of drafting the curriculum for Information System Audit course for bankers.
- Member of the Internet Banking Committee of the Reserve Bank of India, which formulated guidelines on Internet banking and security in India.
Deepak resigned from i-flex on August 8, 2008, just before it was renamed as Oracle Financial Services Ltd.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|