Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up delivery or deliver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delivery may refer to:
- Delivery (commerce), of goods
- Delivery, in childbirth
- Delivery (cricket), in cricket, a single action of bowling a cricket ball towards the batsman
- Delivery (joke), of a joke
- Deed ("delivery", in contract law), as in "signed, sealed & delivered"
- Drug delivery
- Power delivery
Delivery may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Delivering (film), a 1993 short film by Todd Field
- Delivery (film), a 2005 animated short film
- "The Delivery" (The Office), a 2010 episode of The Office
- "Delivery", the final episode of Men Behaving Badly
- "Delivery", a fictitious band appearing in Season 1, Episode 19 of the Canadian TV series What's with Andy?
- Julia Zemiro's Home Delivery, a 2013 Australian television comedy interview series
- Delivery (band), a British rock band
- Deliver (The Mamas & the Papas album), 1967
- Deliver (The Oak Ridge Boys album), 1983
- "Deliver" (Fifth Harmony song)
- Deliver (Lupe Fiasco song), a 2014 single by Lupe Fiasco
- Deliverin', a 1971 album by Poco
- "Delivery" (song), a 2007 single by Babyshambles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delivery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.