From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deliver or delivery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delivery may refer to:
- Delivery (commerce), of goods
- Delivery, in childbirth
- Delivery (cricket), in cricket, a single action of bowling a cricket ball towards the batsman
- Delivery (joke), of a joke
- Deed ("delivery", in contract law), as in "signed, sealed & delivered"
- Drug delivery
- Power delivery
Delivery may also refer to:
Entertainment and media
- Deliver (The Mamas & the Papas album), 1967
- Deliver (The Oak Ridge Boys album), 1983
- Deliver (Lupe Fiasco song), a 2014 single by Lupe Fiasco
- Deliverin', a 1971 album by Poco
- Delivery (band), a British rock band
- "Delivery" (song), a 2007 single by Babyshambles
- "The Delivery" (The Office), a 2010 episode of The Office
- "Delivery", the final episode of Men Behaving Badly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delivery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.