|Look up deliver or delivery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delivery may refer to:
- Delivery (commerce), of goods
- Delivery, in childbirth
- Delivery (cricket), in cricket, a single action of bowling a cricket ball towards the batsman
- Delivery (joke), of a joke
- Deed ("delivery", in contract law), as in "signed, sealed & delivered"
- Drug delivery
- Power delivery
Delivery may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Delivering (film), a 1993 short film by Todd Field
- "The Delivery" (The Office), a 2010 episode of The Office
- "Delivery", the final episode of Men Behaving Badly
- "Delivery", a fictitious band appearing in Season 1, Episode 19 of the Canadian TV series What's with Andy
- Delivery (band), a British rock band
- Deliver (The Mamas & the Papas album), 1967
- Deliver (The Oak Ridge Boys album), 1983
- "Deliver", song from Fifth Harmony (album)
- Deliver (Lupe Fiasco song), a 2014 single by Lupe Fiasco
- Deliverin', a 1971 album by Poco
- "Delivery" (song), a 2007 single by Babyshambles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delivery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.