From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up denier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Denier may refer to:
- the French form of denarius (penny)
- French denier (penny), a type of medieval coin
- Denier (unit), a unit of linear mass density of fibers
- Denier, also Denyer, a French and English surname (probably a metonymic occupational name for a moneyer or minter, hence also a (rare) given name
- the agent noun of "deny", see Denial (disambiguation)
- Denier, Pas-de-Calais, France
- not to be confused with Diener, German term for "servant; assistant"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.