Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up denier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Denier may refer to:
- the French form of denarius (penny)
- French denier (penny), a type of medieval coin
- Denier (unit), a unit of linear mass density of fibers
- Denier, also Denyer, a French and English surname (probably a metonymic occupational name for a moneyer or minter, hence also a (rare) given name
- the agent noun of "deny", see Denial (disambiguation)
- Denier, Pas-de-Calais, France
- not to be confused with Diener, German term for "servant; assistant"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.