Veterans Affairs is an area of public policy concerned with the relation between a government and its veteran communities. Some jurisdictions have a designated government agency or department, a Department of Veterans' Affairs, Ministry of Veterans' Affairs, or the like, which oversees issues relating to Veterans Affairs.
- Department of Veterans' Affairs (Australia)
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Affairs Canada
- Veterans Affairs Council of Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- New Jersey Department of Military Affairs
- Ministry of Veterans' Affairs (Croatia)