|Full name||Diallo Guidileye|
|Date of birth||30 December 1989|
|Place of birth||Djadjibiné, Mauritania|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|2013||→ Châteauroux (loan)||10||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:28, 24 May 2015 (UTC).
Guidileye began his career playing for AS Poissy, in the western suburbs of Paris, before moving to Troyes AC on a youth contract. After impressing during training sessions, the player was called up to the first team and made his professional debut, at the age of 17, on 30 November 2007 in a Ligue 2 match against Boulogne-sur-Mer. He started the match playing the full 90 minutes picking up a yellow card in the process. Guidileye went on to become a staple of the starting eleven appearing in every following match that season. Midway through the season, Guidileye agreed to his first professional contract signing three-year contract with the club.
His surprising success at Troyes have attracted several Ligue 1 clubs to scout him. OGC Nice, Paris Saint-Germain, Bordeaux, and Saint-Étienne have all declared their interest in the young midfielder. On 9 October 2009, Guidileye scored his first career league goal in a 4–0 victory over Évian.
In January 2011, Guidileye joined Stade Brestois 29, but remained on loan at Troyes until the end of the season. His 2011-2012 season with Brest was limited due to injuries: he could only participate to 6 games. In January 2013, he was loaned out to Ligue 2 club LB Chateauroux. for whom he played 10 league games. For the 2013-2014 season he returned to Brest, who have been relegated to Ligue 2 in the meantime.
Though Guidileye was born in Mauritania, he has dual citizenship and thus can represent France on the national level. He has played for the France U-19 squad and recently was called up to participate in a training camp for future France under-21 players. On 25 May 2009, he was selected to the under-20 squad to participate in the 2009 Mediterranean Games.
- Boulogne v. Troyes Match Report
- Le temps de jeu de Diallo Guidileye
- GUIDILEYE PASSE PRO
- Guidileye convoité
- "Guidileye, nouveau Brestois !" (in French). Stade Brestois 29. 31 January 2011. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- "Infirmerie : Dialo Guidileye voit "le bout du tunnel"" (in French). Le Télégramme. 31 August 2012. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- "Brest : Guidileye prêté à Châteauroux" (in French). Mercato365. 25 January 2013. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
-  (French)