Dilan may refer to:
- Yalli, a Kurdish Fast-Pace Dance
- Dilan Çiçek Deniz (born 1995), Turkish actress, model and beauty pageant titleholder
- Dilan Deniz Gökçek, Turkish female football official
- Dilan Jayawardane, British-Sri Lankan software architect
- Dilan Woutersz (born 1977), Sri Lankan cricketer
- Dilan Perera (born 1962), Sri Lankan politician
- Dilan Zúñiga (born 1996), Chilean footballer
- Dilan Kodithuwakku (born 1991), Mechanical Draughtsman
- Erik Martin Dilan, American politician and New York City Council member
- Martin Malave Dilan, American politician and New York City Council member
- Muhamad Salih Dilan, Kurdish poet
- Şehnaz Dilan (born 1960), Turkish female footballer, model, actress and singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dilan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.