Dilara Buse Günaydın
|Born||July 5, 1989|
Gölcük, Kocaeli Province, Turkey
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (126 lb)|
Dilara Buse Günaydın (born July 5, 1989 in Gölcük, Kocaeli Province, Turkey) is a Turkish female swimmer competing in the breaststroke events. The 168 cm (5 ft 6 in) tall sportswoman at 57 kg (126 lb) transferred to Galatasaray Swimming from Fenerbahçe Swimming.
She represented her country in the 100 m and 200 m breaststroke events at the Summer Olympics in Beijing, China without advancing to the finals. Günaydın qualified to participate in the 100 m breaststroke event at the 2012 Summer Olympics by setting a new national record with 1.09.27. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she competed in the 100 and 200 m breaststroke.
Günaydın improved her own national record to 31.23 in the semifinals of 50 m breaststroke event at the 2012 European Short Course Swimming Championships held in Chartres, France, where she ranked 8th in the finals.
|2008||Summer Olympics-Preliminaries||Beijing, China||28th||100 m breaststroke||1:10.45|
|32nd||200 m breaststroke||2:31.86|
|2009||European Short Course Championships-Preliminaries||Istanbul, Turkey||35th||50 m breaststroke||31.63 NR|
|2012||European Aquatics Championships-Preliminaries||Eindhoven, Netherlands||13th||100 m breaststroke||1.09.27 NR|
|European Short Course Swimming Championships||Chartres, France||8th||50 m breaststroke||31.30|
|2013||Mediterranean Games||Mersin, Turkey||50 m breaststroke||32.04 NR|
|100 m breaststroke||1:09.00 NR|
|200 m breaststroke||2:28.20 NR|
- "Guica Olimpica-Present Olympics Athletes-Dilara Buse Gunaydin" (in Spanish). ESPN Deportes. Retrieved 2012-06-21.
- "Su Sporları/Yüzme-Burcu Dolunay ve Buse Günaydın Olimpiyat Oyunlarına Katılıyor" (in Turkish). Galatasaray Spor Kulübü. Retrieved 2012-06-21.
- "Türk Olimpiyat Takımı - Yüzme -Dilara Buse Günaydın" (in Turkish). Turk Forum. Retrieved 2012-06-21.[permanent dead link]
- "Kulaçlar Polonya'da-"Poliüretan mayoyla yüzdüğümdem daha iyisini yapabilirim"" (in Turkish). Haber Vesaire. 2011-12-07. Archived from the original on 2012-07-26. Retrieved 2012-06-21.
- "Buse Günaydın'dan Türkiye rekoru". Hürriyet (in Turkish). 2009-12-10. Retrieved 2012-06-21.
- "2008 Summer Olympics Resultados - Swimming-agosto 10 - Preliminaries" (in Spanish). ESPN Deportes. Retrieved 2012-06-21.
- "2008 Summer Olympics Resultados - Swimming-agosto 13 - Preliminaries" (in Spanish). ESPN Deportes. Retrieved 2012-06-21.
- "Günaydın'dan Türkiye rekoru". Hürriyet (in Turkish). 2012-04-16. Retrieved 2012-06-21.
- "Buse Gunaydin Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- "Yüzmede 4 Türkiye rekoru kırıldı". Haber Vitrini (in Turkish). 2012-11-23. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "Olimpiyatlarda düş kırıklığı". Hürriyet (in Turkish). Retrieved 2012-06-21.
- "European Short Course Swimming Championships-Women's 50m Breaststroke". Omega Timing. Retrieved 2012-06-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Swimmers from Turkey.|
|This biographical article related to a Turkish swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|