From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up discus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The discus throw is an athletic discipline.
Discus may also refer to:
- Aeros Discus, a Ukrainian hang glider design
- Pegas Discus, a Czech two-place paraglider design
- Schempp-Hirth Discus, a German competition sailplane design
- Discus (band), a progressive rock band from Indonesia
- Discus (comics), a fictional character from the Marvel Comics Universe and enemy of Luke Cage
- Discus (fish), a freshwater fish popular with aquarium keepers
- Discus (gastropod), a genus of snails in the family Discidae
- DISCUS, a data compression algorithm
- Discus (website), a digital library for residents in South Carolina
- Discobolus, a Greek sculpture
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, a national trade association representing producers and marketers of distilled spirits sold in the United States
- Discus Awards, a U.S.-based national high school awards and recognition program
- Disqus a blog comment hosting service
- Sudarshana Chakra, a weapon sometimes referred to as the discus of Vishnu
- Disc (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.