Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up discus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The discus throw is an athletic discipline.
Discus may also refer to:
- Aeros Discus, a Ukrainian hang glider design
- Pegas Discus, a Czech two-place paraglider design
- Schempp-Hirth Discus, a German competition sailplane design
- Discus (band), a progressive rock band from Indonesia
- Discus (comics), a fictional character from the Marvel Comics Universe and enemy of Luke Cage
- Discus (fish), a freshwater fish popular with aquarium keepers
- Discus (gastropod), a genus of snails in the family Discidae
- DISCUS, a data compression algorithm
- Discus (website), a digital library for residents in South Carolina
- Discobolus, a Greek sculpture
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, a national trade association representing producers and marketers of distilled spirits sold in the United States
- Discus Awards, a U.S.-based national high school awards and recognition program
- Disqus a blog comment hosting service
- Sudarshana Chakra, a weapon sometimes referred to as the discus of Vishnu
- Disc (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.