From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up diversion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diversion may refer to:
- diversion dam, the rerouting of water from a river or lake for flood control, or as part of a water supply network
- Diversion, a British television film later adapted into the 1987 movie Fatal Attraction
- Diversion program, criminal justice scheme usually for minor offenses
- Diversionary tactic, also known as feint: a military deception designed to draw enemy strength away from a primary target
- Diversionary Theatre, San Diego's LGBT Theatre
- Diversion airport, an airport designated for an emergency landing
- Drug diversion, the transfer of legally prescribed controlled pharmaceuticals to other individuals
- Product diversion, the sale of products in unintended markets
- Yamaha Diversion, a motorcycle manufactured by Yamaha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diversion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.