From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Divya may refer to:
- Divya (name), a Hindu first name meaning "divine" and a list of persons known by this name
- Divya Bhaskar, a Gujarati newspaper
- Divya Desams, Srivaishnava shrines that were sung about by Azhvars
- Divya Prabha Eye Hospital, eye care hospital in Kerala
- Divya Shakti, 1993 Bollywood film
- Divya Prabandha, a collection of 4,000 Tamil verses
- Divya (rural locality), a rural locality (a settlement) in Perm Krai, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.