|Born||29 January 1982|
|Occupation||Founder and CEO of Media.net|
|Net worth||US$1.4 billion (January 2016)|
Divyank Turakhia is an Indian businessman. He founded Directi Group with his brother Bhavin Turakhia. He shares a fortune of 1.4 Billion dollars with his brother. making him the 95th-richest person in India, according to Forbes He sold his company media.net for 900 million dollars to a Chinese consortium led by Beijing-based Miteno, making it the third largest ad-tech deal in history. In an interview he mentioned that he along with his brother started freelancing for major Indian corporations at age 13.
- Raghunathan, Anu. "Billionaire Tech Brothers Debut On India Rich List After Selling Company To A Chinese Consortium". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-12-12.
- Balachandran, Manu. "The world’s newest billionaires are two Indian brothers who founded a tech company in their teens". Quartz. Retrieved 2016-12-12.
- Hempel, Jessi (2016-08-22). "Div Turakhia Just Became A Billionaire". Backchannel. Retrieved 2016-12-12.
- "Forbes’ definitive list of wealth in India, profiling and ranking the country’s richest citizens by their estimated net worths.". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-12-12.
- Mannes, John. "Media.net acquired for $900M in mega ad-tech deal". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-12-12.
- "Bhavin & Divyank Turakhia". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-12-12.
- "Divyank Turakhia - Founder, CEO @ Media.net | crunchbase". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2016-12-12.
- Forbes (2015-05-21), Barrel Rolling With A Thrillionaire Entrepreneur, retrieved 2016-12-12
- Dey, Sudipto (2016-08-27). "We focused on creating value, not valuation: Bhavin Turakhia". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2016-12-12.