|Full name||Dmitri Aleksandrovich Sennikov|
|Date of birth||24 June 1976|
|Place of birth||Leningrad, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|1996–1997||Lokomotiv St Petersburg||76||(9)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:36, 15 March 2010 (UTC).
Dmitri Aleksandrovich Sennikov (Russian: Дмитрий Александрович Сенников) (born 24 June 1976) is a former Russian international association football defender. He recently played for the Lokomotiv Moscow. He is a right footed left-back or centre back.
Dmitri Sennikov was born in Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg) and graduated from Zenit football school. He was not signed by any professional club and continued playing football as a hobby. In 1996, he was invited to Lokomotiv Saint Petersburg, a First Division team. After two years at the club, he accepted the offer of CSKA Moscow. However, Sennikov failed to become a first-team regular and was loaned to Shinnik Yaroslavl after half a season. In 1999, he transferred to another First Division club, Rubin Kazan.
- 2000 – Russian Premier League, runner-up
- 2000 – Russian Cup, winner
- 2001 – Russian Premier League, runner-up
- 2001 – Russian Cup, winner
- 2002 – Russian Premier League, winner
- 2003 – Russian Super Cup, winner
- 2004 – Russian Premier League, winner
- 2005 – CIS Cup, winner
- 2005 – Russian Super Cup, winner
- 2005 – Russian Premier League, 3rd position