|Full name||Ruslan Valeryevich Pimenov|
|Date of birth||25 November 1981|
|Place of birth||Moscow, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2005||→ Metz (loan)||3||(0)|
|2005||→ Alania Vladikavkaz (loan)||6||(0)|
|2006||→ Metz (loan)||7||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 May 2010|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 January 2008
Ruslan Valeryevich Pimenov (Russian: Руслан Валерьевич Пименов) (born 25 November 1981 in Moscow) is a former Russian football player.
He played mostly for Lokomotiv Moscow and then briefly for Alania Vladikavkaz. In 2005–2006 he played for FC Metz in France. In 2007, he transferred to Dynamo Moscow. However, Andrei Kobelev soon forbade Pimenov even to train with the team as the footballer lacked for fitness. Pimenov was released from his contract only in December 2009.
- Russian Premier League champion in 2002 and 2004
- Russian Cup winner in 2000 and 2001
- Russian Super Cup winner in 2003
Ruslan was married to Glikeriya Shirokova. They first met at Lokomotiv Moscow where Glikeriya was working as a staff member. They have one daughter together, Kristina Pimenova, who is a well-known child model. Kristina has an older half-sister, Natalia, Glikeriya's eldest child.
- Пименов расторг контракт с "Динамо" (in Russian). Championat.ru. 29 December 2009. Retrieved 29 December 2009.
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football forward born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|