From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up do it in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Do It may refer to:
- "Do It!", a book by Jerry Rubin about political revolution and 1960s American counter-culture
Film and Television
- Do It (TV series), a current Australian lifestyle DIY television program
- Do It!, a 1980s children's TV programme presented by Sheelagh Gilbey
- Do It Records, a British independent record label
- Do It (EP) (1987), by Rollins Band
- Do It! (Clinic album) (2008), by Clinic
- Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) (album) (1974), by B. T. Express
- "Do It" (Rasheeda song), 2000
- "Do It" (Nelly Furtado song), 2006
- "Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)", 1974 by B. T. Express
- "Dooo It!" (2015), by Miley Cyrus
- "Big Shit Poppin' (Do It)" (2007), by T.I.
- "Do It" (1966), the B-side to "Solitary Man" by Neil Diamond, later released as a single in 1970
- "Do It" (1969), from Soft Parade by the Doors
- "Do It" (1994), from Ill Communication by the Beastie Boys and Biz Markie
- "Do It" (1997), from Spiceworld by the Spice Girls
- "Do It" (2003), from Boy in da Corner by Dizzee Rascal
- "Do It" (2006), from Ciara: The Evolution by Ciara and will.i.am
- "Do It" (2009), from In a Perfect World... by Keri Hilson
- "Do It!" (2012), from The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends by the Flaming Lips and Yoko Ono
- "Do It" (2014), from For You by Selena Gomez
- "Do It" (2015), from the album "Tuxedo" by Tuxedo.
- DOIT Digital Opportunity Investment Trust, a proposal to create a United States federal trust to distribute, for educational purposes, funds to be raised by public auctions of licenses to use radio frequency bands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Do It.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.